The industry’s first dual electric and battery operated micro-needling device!
BACKED UP BY THE BEST WARRANTY IN THE INDUSTRY!
Emage Medical®, a recognized leader in providing advanced technology to professional aesthetic practices now offers the CytoPen®, a patented micro-needle device. CytoPen® is the industry’s first dual electric and battery operated micro-needling device. The best of both worlds!
Medical micro-needling is rapidly gaining popularity to improve the appearance of wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, hyper pigmentation, and improve overall skin tone and texture. Compared to chemical peels, dermabrasion and laser treatments, micro-needling causes substantially less tissue damage with minimal to no downtime.
CytoPen® utilizes disposible sterile needling cartridges and provides easy “click to adjust” control of both needle penetration and oscillation speed. Adjustments are made rapidly and precisely so that each area of skin is appropriately treated.
The electrical and mechanical components of the device are sealed from possible contamination by blood or topically applied products, assuring patients are protected from cross-contamination. Removal and replacement of disposable needling cartridges is fast, with a secure lock feature that prevents inadvertent dislodgement during treatment.
CytoPen® creates scores of microscopic porations utilizing patented disposable multi-needle attachments. The needles are adjustable. Shorter adjustments are used to enhance penetration of the StemFacial® serum through the stratum corneum, the outermost “barrier” layer of the skin. See StemFacial® information here.
Micro-needling creates hundreds of small injuries. The subsequent healing response improves skin tone, texture and the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and stretch marks.
- CytoPen® is the industry’s first dual electric and battery operated micro-needling device
- Motorized collagen induction therapy
- 12-needle tip using 33-gauge acupuncture needles to reduce discomfort
- Highest quality for medical professionals (aluminum housing, German motor)
- Optimal absorption of products
- Adjustable needle length
- Infinitely adjustable speed control from 7000 to 14000 rpm for maximum control and patient comfort
- Compact and ergonomic design
- Quiet operation
- Scar-less healing
- Little to no downtime
- Minimal discomfort design
- Self-contained no leak cartridges (no cross-contamination)
- Safety needle